This service aims to improve the quality of life for all patients with bladder or bowel problems who have felt:
- Disabled by, embarrassed and often socially isolated by their condition
- Reluctant to seek help within their family and community
- Unaware of treatments available to cure or manage their condition
- All patients are treated with sensitivity, understanding and confidentiality and receive an individualised assessment and treatment plan.
- Regular review to monitor, advise and support outcome of treatments
- Specialist advice on treatment options and ranges of products available for specific continence problems